2. BEFORE USING ACETAMINOPHEN SOPHARMA
Do not use Paracetamol Sopharma
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to active substanceparacetamol or any of the other ingredients of the product.
• If you have severe liver disease. Pay particular attention to the use of paracetamol Sopharma
• Tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease.
• When the pain or the high temperatures continue for more than 3 days or symptoms worsen, or developany other symptoms, do not continue the treatmentbefore you consult a doctor.
• This medication contains paracetamol. Other medications also contain active substance. Do notcombine such medicines, in order not to exceed the recommended daily dose.
• To be used with caution in chronic alcoholism.
Intake of other drugs
Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines,including those obtained without a prescription.
In the long-term use of high doses of acetaminophentreatment may be affected and the risk of adverse effects increases if you take both:
• coumarin anticoagulants (drugs that reduce blood s″sirvaemostta),
• acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) and other nonsteroidalanti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs),
• drugs against vomiting (metoclopramide,domperidone),
• protivoepileptični drugs (phenytoin, carbamazepine,phenobarbital),
• antibacterial drugs (isoniazid, rifampicin, andchloramphenicol),
• influencing the gastric acidity, medications and medications for lowering cholesterol.
If a doctor appoint study of uric acid or blood sugar, you should know that you are taking acetaminophen.
Use of paracetamol Sopharma with foods and drinks
During treatment with acetaminophen is not recommended alcohol use because of the increased risk of liver damage.