Read moreShow less
Antifungal medicament for topical administration. It contains clotrimazole as an active ingredient which is active against fungi and other microorganisms.
Kanesten cream used for the treatment of:
- Fungal infections of the feet and hands which occur as blistering and peeling of the skin on the feet or palms of the hands and between the fingers. In the affected areas of skin cracking may occur itching, inflammation or swelling.
- Fungal infections of the skin on the back, legs, folds of skin and loin that appear as a red, round spots, which are expanding and are brighter in the center
- Fungal infections of the skin, lichen called pitriasis that appear as glare of different colors, such as pink or a lighter skin color.
- Infection of the vulva caused by fungi of the genus Candida. In women, infection of the external genitalia (Candidal vulvitis), characterized by itching, redness, swelling, burning, ulcers on the lips and the area around them. For men such infection (Candidal balanitis) appears in the form of fine white rash, itching and mild inflammation of the glans and prepuce of the penis.
- Bacterial infections of the skin (eritrazma) which appears as reddish-brown or pink spots and usually occurs in skin folds (in the armpits, under the breasts or in the groin)