- Mild to moderate pain.
- Painful menstruation.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Violations related to the formation of blood cells (hematopoietic disorders).
- the adults.
- Edema (fluid retention).
- Allergy to any component or NSAIDs.
- Long-term inflammation of the skin and some internal organs (systemic lupus erythematosus).
- Low volume of circulating blood (hypovolemia).
- Impaired liver function.
- Impaired renal function.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Stomach problems.
In severe, acute pain is taken 1 tablet on an empty stomach, in other cases admits of 1 tablet every 8 hour intervals after feeding large amounts of water. The product is not suitable for prolonged intake.
Undesired drug effects:
- Swelling of the ankles and legs (peripheral edema)
- Diarrhea, constipation, nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- Indigestion (dyspepsia)
- Ulcers of the stomach or intestines
- Reduces the elimination of lithium and methotrexate on body
- With blood clotting or anti-clotting drugs such as warfarin, may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Enhances the effect of some antidiabetic drugs, which could lead to low blood sugar.
- Reduces the effects of drugs to treat hypertension, diuretics and beta - blockers (Nebilet, Betaloc, Bizogama, Dehidratin neo Spironolactone, etc.).
The active substance is dexketoprofen trometamol (36,90 mg) corresponding to dexketoprofen (INN) 25 mg.
Other ingredients are: corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, glycerol palmitostearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E 171), propylene glycol, macrogol 6000.