Read moreShow less
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE BRONHOLITIN
Do not use Bronholitin
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to active substances or any of the other ingredients ofBronholitin.
• If you have ischemic heart disease; high bloodpressure; severe organic heart disease withmanifestations of decompensation; overactive thyroid gland (thyrotoxicosis); pheochromocytoma; increased intraocular pressure (glaucoma); enlargement of the prostate with urine retention; insomnia.
• for children under 3 years of age
• If you are pregnant (first 3 months) or nursing.
Pay particular attention when using Bronholitin
• Before you start treatment with Bronholitin, consult adoctor if you have heart disease, abnormal heart rhythm, or angina.
• For athletes is important to know that because of the content of ephedrine in the composition is possiblepositive doping sample.
• Due to a mild stimulating effect on the central nervous system and opportunity for sleep disorderBronholitin syrup should not be taken after 16 hours.
• To be used with caution in patients prone to thedevelopment of drug dependence.
Use of other medicines:
Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines,including those obtained without a prescription.Simultaneous use with drugs, strengthening cardiac(cardiac glycosides), quinidine, obŝoupojvaŝi drugs (halothane), drugs against depression (tricyclicantidepressants, MAO inhibitors), stimulant of the nervous system including the energizing drinks (coffee, tea, Cola) increases the risk of the abnormal heart rhythm or increase in blood pressure. If you are takingmedication for the treatment of depression (MAO inhibitors) can start treatment with Bronholitin syrup 2 weeks after cessation of taking them.