Read moreShow less
- To open the bottle, turn the cap counter-clockwise.
- Do not use contents if the bottle was already open.
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before cleaning the contact lenses.
- Put the lens of his hands, add 5-10 drops of the solution and gently rub both sides of the lens for about 20 seconds
- Rinse well with light solution.
- Place has cleaned lens in the appropriate compartment of the container.
- Repeat the procedure with the other lens.
- Fill the container for storing lenses solution, close it and soak the lenses for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- After this procedure lenses are ready for use.